In 2014 I plan to simplify. This includes:
- De-cluttering my house. I want every thing to have its own place. Otherwise it will be donated or given away.
- Using what I have first. This means eating the old cereal in the pantry before buying new breakfast foods for busy/lazy days as well as using up my craft supplies before buying more.
- Planning ahead. Meal plans, to do lists, shopping early for gifts, etc.
And some miscellaneous goals and hopes:
- Build our savings.
- Continue to find ways to save money.
- Participate in an elderly Angel Tree type event for Christmas.
- Find opportunities to donate.
- Blog more!